Welcome to Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota. We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage. Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
- The Chamber of Commerce annual Golf Outing is this afternoon. Please be there at 5:30pm; tee time is 5:45pm. Supper will be provided. Cost is $20-25 per person. You must register in advance with Orey Fey or Jesse VanHofwegen.
- FARMERS MARKET in Edgerton this afternoon! Located on the west side of Main Street in front of the Post Office.
- Water Aerobics at the City Pool from 5-6pm today. Cost is $2/members and $3/non-members. Call the pool at 442-8981 with questions.
- City Council meets at 7pm tonight at Edgerton City Hall. The public is welcome.
- American Legion & Auxillary meeting; 7:30pm at Runals Memorial Hall