Welcome to Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota. We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage. Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
- MEMORIAL DAY
- MEMORIAL DAY PANCAKE BREAKFAST at SWMCH today from 7:30-10:00am. In addition to hot pancakes served right from the griddle, there will be sausages, juice, milk and coffee. Free will donations gratefully accepted.
- MEMORIAL DAY SERVICE: 9am at Edgerton's Hillside Cemetary.
- Curbside RECYCLING today! Acceptable materials must be sorted and placed in a bin on your curb by 7:00am.
- Edgerton City Council meets tonight at 7pm at City Hall. The public is welcome to attend.
- Edgerton's VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL is today! Everyone starts the day together at the Reformed Church at 9:00am. Prepare for a BOATLOAD OF EXCITEMENT as we experience a bit of OCEAN COMMOTION!